The success of St. Cyprian School is dependent upon our volunteers. We ask each family to volunteer at least 6 hours throughout the school year to help keep our many programs running smoothly. We are grateful for the many parents, grandparents, guardians, and friends that volunteer their time, talent, and treasure to enrich the lives of our students. We are always looking for volunteers to do the following:
- Help the Family School Association with the annual Pancake Breakfast or Pasta Dinner
- Coach one of our athletics teams or clubs
- Assist with the Athletic Association’s annual Bake Sale or Benefit Games
- Join the School Board and guide the school administration in policy making
- Become a Parent Ambassador and help market our school in the local community
- Bake for the Cookie Walk, held before Christmas each year
- Work a shift at the Scholastic Book Fair each fall
- Help with our annual Murder Mystery Dinner, held each fall
- Help with our annual Walk-A-Thon, held each spring
For more information about any of these volunteer opportunities, please contact our school office at 708-453-6300.
For the safety of our children, any volunteer who wishes to work with children must complete certain compliance requirements. These requirements help us provide a safe environment for your children; more information can be found here.