There are many ways to give back to St. Cyprian, and some are even at no cost!
In April of 2015, we kicked off the Sr. Kathleen Klingen, OP Fund for Academic Excellence! The Fund will provide financial support for St. Cyprian students in three key areas:
- Updated classroom resources and curriculum, ranging from books and instructional materials to foreign language, physical education, and fine arts programs to educate the whole child
- Technology to be put in the hands of students and used as a learning tool to provide realistic, active learning experiences for students
- Professional development for faculty, including training on best educational practices and ways to continually meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of students
Consider supporting the Fund by making an online contribution today! Contributions to the Fund may also be sent via mail to St. Cyprian School, 2561 Clinton St., River Grove, IL, 60171.
Give Central: Consider making an electronic, tax-deductible donation through Give Central using your checking account or credit card. All donations go directly to St. Cyprian, and you can select whether you’d like your donation to support student scholarships, technology in the classrooms, or general needs of the school. Donate now!
Matching Gift: Increase your gift! Many employers offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to support the nonprofit organization of their choice. Specific details about your employer’s matching gift program may be obtained from your employer’s Human Resources Department.
Here are some easy ways to support St. Cyprian year-round:
- Da Luciano Nights: Buy dinner at Da Luciano Restaurant on Grand Ave. the first Wednesday of each month, and the restaurant will donate 10% of its gross profit to St. Cyprian!
- Box Tops for Education: Save your Campbell Soup labels and Box Tops from items you use every day, and drop them off at school. Our Box Top Club will clip and submit them to earn money for the school. You can start earning eBoxTops for online retailers by visiting the Box Tops for Education website, too!
- Target REDcard: Apply for a Target REDcard, and designate St. Cyprian as your school of choice! You’ll save 5% on all your purchases, and Target will donate 1% of your purchases to us! Apply for your REDcard today!
- Amazon Smile: Before making a purchase on Amazon.com, go to smile.amazon.com instead and select St. Cyprian School as your charitable organization. You can shop for everything that Amazon has to offer, and they’ll donate a percentage of the sale to St. Cyprian!
- MyCoke Rewards: Save your MyCoke Rewards from any Coca-Cola product, and enter them online yourself or drop them off at school for us to enter. We get money for every Coke Reward you enter!
- Manna Program: Purchase gift cards at face value, and St. Cyprian gets a percentage of your purchase! School families also receive a percentage of their purchase back as a tuition discount! Complete this form and return it with your payment to the school office or rectory to place your order. You can order online too! Contact Mrs. Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org to create an account, then visit www.mannaorders.net to place your first order! Orders are filled every two weeks.
- Shoparoo: Shoparoo is a free mobile app that lets you earn cash donations for our school, just by taking pictures of your shopping receipts. It’s that easy – just use your phone to take pictures of your receipts each time you shop. The best part is that it doesn’t matter where you shop or what you buy – every receipt counts! Use this referral code, and we’ll earn extra donations for your first qualifying receipt: job36991 To learn more, download the free Shoparoo app here! app.shoparoo.com/r/job36991
Consider supporting one (all all!) of our annual FUN- and FUND-raising events:
- Spirit Raffle ($10 tickets purchased in August give you a chance to win each month)
- World’s Finest Chocolate candy sale (September-October)
- Pancake Breakfast (November)
- Murder Mystery Dinner (November)
- Avon Sale (November-December)
- Cookie Walk (December)
- Gold, Glitz, & Girlfriends (January)
- Pasta Dinner (February)
- St. Patrick’s Benefit (March)
- Hoops Mania (March)
- Walk-A-Thon (May)