In a spirit animated by the Gospel message, St. Cyprian Catholic School sponsored by the St. Cyprian Parish provides a program of instruction that will:
- Nurture the development of each child based on Scripture, Gospel values, and Catholic tradition;
- Foster the pursuit of academic excellence;
- Promote the growth of personal values and responsibility;
- Develop an understanding of and responsibility to the local and global community in regard to racial, economic, social and environmental issues; and
- Articulate the church’s social teaching about building a just society.
Within the evangelizing mission of the Catholic church and our local parish, St. Cyprian Catholic School provides all students an excellent opportunity to understand and grow individually, physically, socially, emotionally and morally in Christ. While parents are the primary educators, we are an ongoing extension of the educational process in the home and the community. The successful growth of the student as a total person depends upon the cooperation of parents and community with the school. It is the responsibility of the school within the parish community, along with the parents, to provide a clear set of moral guidelines and values that will enable our children at St. Cyprian to meet the demands of the future.